Each of us has one or more dominant Doshas. The secret of good health and radiant beauty is to identify and balance your specific Doshas. A specific mix plants for each dosha and specific benefits for each herbal tea. Experice our recipes 100% natural.
DE-TOX: For flushing out toxins and improving metabolism
It helps to gently flush out toxins and clear the energy channels, improve metabolism and stimulate in an uplifting way the mind and body. Suitable for all body types, persons and ages.
Ingredients: Ginger, Lemon Peel, Lemon Grass and Orange Peel
This ginger and lemon tea is not only good to clear the energy channels of your body but also very helpful in stimulating your digestion and appetite. Ginger and Lemon are two very effective ingredients to remove excess toxins from the body.
DE-STRESS: For calming the mind and balancing the Vata Dosha
It helps to calm the mind, de-stress the body and balance the digestion system. It can also help to detoxify the body and balance the Vata (air & space) Dosha and is suitable for all body types, persons and ages.
Ingredients: Fennel, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Orange Peel and Ginger
- relax the body, calm the mind and enhance restful sleep through Fennel, Cardamom and Cinnamon. Excess Vata results in an agitated mind and poor sleep – through balancing Vata, our tea seeks to alleviate these problems
- detox and flush out impurities from the body by including Ginger and Orange Peel. Ginger is highly effective in removing toxins from the body and Orange Peel speeds up the flushing out process
- balance the digestive system, in particular reduce excess abdominal gases/bloating Fennel and Ginger are herbs known for their effectiveness in reducing gases/bloating, both of which are caused by Vata imbalance
- keep the intellect sharp and focused. Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves and Orange Peel all have a stimulating effect on the brain.
RE-FRESH: For cooling the body and balancing the Pitta Dosha
It helps pacify excess heat, anxiety and stress in the body giving you a clear and calm, yet focused mind and body. It also helps detoxify the body and balance the Pitta (fire & water) Dosha and is suitable for all body types, persons and ages.
Ingredients: Saffron, Fennel, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves and Ginger
- cool and refresh the body (herbs: Saffron, Cardamom and Fennel) – Pitta imbalance often results in the production of excess body heat, making one feel hot/bothered, stressed and easily tired; these herbs are extremely effective at reducing that excess body heat
- calm the mind (herbs: Saffron and Fennel) ~ Saffron is one of nature’s most effective herbs for calming the mind(by reducing excess Pitta “fire”); Fennel also has a calming effect on the mind
- detox the body (herbs: Ginger) ~ Ginger is highly effective in remove toxins from the body
- keep the intellect sharp and focused. Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves and Orange Peel all have a stimulating effect on the brain
RE-ENERGISE: For boosting energy levels & balancing Kapha Dosha
It helps to gently but effectively boost your energy levels, uplift your mood and remove toxins and any excess water from the body. It also helps to balance the Kapha (water & earth) Dosha and is suitable for all body types, persons and ages.
Ingredients: Green Tea, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Black Pepper and Fennel
reinvigorate the body (herbs: Green Tea, Cloves and Black Pepper) ~ the herbs act to melt away fatty blockages of the energy channels and stimulate the metabolic system
calm the mind and the digestive system (herbs: Fennel) ~ Fennel has a calming effect on the mind and improves the digestive process, reducing excess gases and discomfort
detox the body (herbs: Ginger and Fennel) ~ Ginger and Fennel are both highly effective in remove toxins from the body
keep the intellect sharp and focused. Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves and Orange Peel all have a stimulating effect on the brain
Prepare a jar for a whole day. You can drink it at room temperature. During winter or summer season adapt the temperature to your palate. The more you drink, the more your dosha will be happy!
Posted in: Food